- A "user" is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses US Jobs. The terms "you" and "your" refer to you, as a user of US Jobs. The terms "we", "us", "our", and "US Jobs" refer to US Jobs.
- "Content" means text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication.
- "US Jobs Content" means Content that we create and make available on US Jobs. "Third Party Content" means Content that is made available on US Jobs by parties other than US Jobs or its users, such as data providers who license data to US Jobs for use on US Jobs. "Site Content" means all of the Content that is made available on US Jobs, including content created by Users, Third Party Content, and US Jobs Content.
2. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We may modify the Terms and Conditions from time to time. When changes are made, we will notify you by making the revised version available on this webpage and will indicate at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. You should revisit these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of US Jobs after any posted modification to the Terms and Conditions indicates your acceptance of the modification.
3.Use of US Jobs
We grant you permission to use US Jobs subject to the restrictions in these Terms and Conditions. In using US Jobs, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. US Jobs does not endorse such Content, and cannot vouch for its accuracy.
We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue US Jobs at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
5. Unauthorized Access
We reserve the right to exercise whatever lawful means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorized access to or use of US Jobs, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping, and contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP) regarding such unauthorized use.
We own the US Jobs Content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code and all other elements and components of US Jobs excluding User Content and Third Party Content.
7. Third Parties
US Jobs may include links to other websites (each, a "Third Party Site"). We do not control or endorse any Third Party Site, and you agree that we are not responsible for the availability or contents of such Third Party Sites.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- The Terms and Conditions are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with US Jobs's prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of the Terms and Conditions shall be void.
- The section titles in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.